Sunday, May 27, 2007

Two hearts beat as one...







It was my honor and pleasure to marry my sister-in-law Ashley today. The ceremony took place just outside of Denver, Colorado at the Red Rocks amphitheater. As you can tell the venue was simply a spectacular example of God's beautiful creation. The weather was great, although I did get sunburned. The ceremony went of mostly without a noticeable hitch. (I did inadvertently skip over a song, but it turned out for the best...we were running short on time.) Overall, it was a beautiful wedding. Thanks to Ashley and Travis for trusting me enough to be my first wedding to perform. I love you guys.


(As an aside, I was particularly excited about going to Red Rocks as a U2 fan. They recorded a live album there in 1983 called Under a Blood Red Sky. Also, the title of this post, Two Hearts Beat As One, is from a song that was performed on that tour.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff you did an AWESOME job!!!!! And if I do say so myself the pictures turned out good too.

Lynne

-jhp- said...

Thank you Lynne. I agree, the pictures did turn out quite well. I also apologize...I should have given you the photo credits...you did well.

-jhp- said...

Dear Tom and Becky,
Thank you for the card. I'm not even sure that you will see this here, but you didn't put your return address on the note. You are completely welcome for the special little ceremony. I hope that y'all had a wonderful anniversary.

Anonymous said...

AS Lynne said ... you did an AWESOME job!! Proud to tell everyone .. He is our son-in-law! Love you,
Mom & Dad L.