Saturday, May 05, 2007

Buy me some peanuts and cracker-jacks...



Today, I went to my very first professional baseball game! The Texas Rangers faced off against the Toronto Blue Jays. I was very excited to be there. Daddy even got me a miniature Rangers batting helmet.



Here is a picture of Mark Texiera getting a single. Big Tex and Daddy had an English class together back at Georgia Tech.




Here is a picture of Hank Blalock hitting a homerun. This was my first homerun.

I can't wait to go the ball game again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy can wait...baseball just isn't her thing. How bout a Nebraska football game. That's what I really need to go to.

-Will

Anonymous said...

The hat shrunk!!!! Or does he have the Perkins head???

Love
Mema

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know what to look forward to with my daughter. He looks like he had a blast and I bet he slept well that nihgt too.

-Dave