Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's a Snow Day!...



This morning started out with us waking up a little late. Valerie ran and jumped in the shower. I ran to the kitchen to make Will a bottle. On my way to kitchen, I stopped to turn on the TV to have the news on in the background. It was then that I heard the newslady say, "If you are just now waking up, take a look outside. Also, check the school closings scroll across the bottom of the screen; the top of which is Arlington and Fort Worth ISDs are closed."

So, I immediately made Will's bottle and proceeded to peek out our front door. I was surprised to find everything covered in snow! It was my first real snow day! I then went to the back and told Valerie that we were not in quite the hurry that we thought we were in anymore because of the snow. She said, "Yippee! I get another day home with Will!"

So here are some pictures of our little North Texas winter wonderland and our very first snow day.

p.s., Will likes the snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to have an unexpected holiday. Will seems to be enjoying his day in the snow.
Love
mema