Monday, January 08, 2007

College Football Finale...

Step right up! Make your picks here!

Okay, I'm only going to kinda ride the fence. Here is my official prediction(s).
The National Championship game will go either of these two ways:
1. U(sic) of Florida over Ohio State in a close one.
-or- (the much? more likely outcome)
2. Ohio State has the Gators killed by halftime so that they can skin them and make them into boots to be worn at the coronation after the game.

My only concerns is that it has been sooo long (51 days-ish) since Ohio State last played. How is the offense going to be?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's early in the 4th quarter and so far, I don't see any boots being made. I hate to say it, but Go Gators!

A Seminole/Bulldog cross-breed

-jhp- said...

Who woulda thunkit? Florida blowing out Ohio State. It really was a shocker.

Aunt Martha, while you might have been able to say Go G_____. I still cannot. But I was proud for the SEC and for the South in general. I'm glad that a Southern team beat a Northern Team, especially one from the Big 10.5!

(Congrats Robin.)

Anonymous said...

Certainly we can be glad for the SEC. Can't say much for the Gainesville team.
Mema