Tuesday, May 30, 2006

sorry...

To all of my adoring fans...
(Ok, so in reality I'm probably really only talking to various women of my family... anyway...)

I apologize for the large lapse in posting over the last 10 days or so. We've been really busy with repeatedly attempting to get Target to change our shipping address. I'm not sure why there is so much confusion on their end. They seem to have communication problems between their Registry department and their Online Orders department. Even after confirming that they had our correct shipping address, we've still had several packages shipped to our old apartment. Anyway, hopefully they will get their act together soon...

Our parents are coming to town this weekend for a shower at the church. We are really excited about seeing our parents. I have not seen my parents since Christmas. I have not seen Valerie's parents since Hilary's wedding in January. Neither parents have really seen the "Pregnant Valerie." We are also excited to be able to house them in our second bedroom!

I am also preaching this Sunday. It's going to be on Joshua 1:1-9. As usual, I'm having a small issue with writer's block at the moment. I hope this resolves soon. Please pray for me and the ministry of proclaiming God's word.

No comments: