Tuesday, February 21, 2006

PhD update...

Today I had my interview with the Philosophy of Religion Department. Dr. Blount (Philosophy), Dr. Welty (Philosophy) and Dr. Mitchell (Ethics) interviewed me. It was pretty normal questions I suppose.

The questions were on the order of:
"Why do you want to pursue a PhD in Philosophy of Religion?"
"How do you see yourself using your degree in the future?"
"What areas interest you?"
"What are your strengths?"
"What are your weaknesses?"
"What is your fascination with Molinism?"

Overall, I think it went pretty much ok.

My entrance exams are in a couple of weeks. I'm going to go study for them now...at least until supper!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know your answers to the questions.

I am sure it went well. Good luck on the exams.

Love
Mama

Anonymous said...

Mom's think alike!!! I, too, would be interested in the answers to the questions!! :o) Good luck !!

We are VERY EXCITED about a grandson in the family!!!
Love you,
Mom L.

-jhp- said...

Oh Boy, Mama and Mom!,
You actually want me to write down the contents of an hour interview?

Besides, y'all have the answers to most of the questions that you really want answered.

If you really want to know, maybe we can talk about.