Friday, February 10, 2006

Missed opportunities...

In these days of composing sermons, I become very reflective about life and theological issue in general. My sister in law posted on her blog ( The WAIT is NOW over!!!: Missed opportunities )about the loss of her childhood friend. In response, I wanted to share my devotional thoughts at the moment.

Death does seem to always remind us of the important things in life and subsequently rearranges our priorities, if only for a season. Death is hard to deal with, but there is comfort in the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Resurrection and the Life and in whom our great hope rests. In the days of mourning, our worship should eventually return towards the greatness of His mercy and love for us.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Thanks, Jeff.
We will see you in a little over a week. I'm not going to miss this opportunity!
Love,
Jeanette