Monday, November 14, 2005

Weekend Football Results...

Ok, so we lost. I'm disappointed. I did not get to see the game, but I know that we lost by a point on a late field goal. It's okay I guess. We were allready out of the championship hunt, but we are still very much alive for the SEC championship and a BCS game. (Plus, I've still got that Ga Tech victory as insurance!)

On the other hand, Nebraska pulled it out on a late field goal. Congratulations NU and Bill Callahan, you finally became bowl eligible. You only almost lost a close game to a K-State that is seriously awful this year.

Clearly, the return to greatness is not coming this year. I'm thinking NU might be going to Shreveport, LA. The question is...What will we be thankful for next Thanksgiving? A great football team with dreams of a glorious bowl game? Or another below average football program with dreams of another new Head Coach?

Coach Osborne, Would you please submit your resume for Head Coach, instead of Governor?!

No comments: