Saturday, November 26, 2005

Clean, Good Old Fashioned Hate....

#13 versus #20

When: November 26, 2005 7:00 PM (CST)
Where: Historic Grant Field at Bobby Dodd Stadium on the campus of Georgia Tech.

Pre-Game thoughts:
I'm never really sure who exactly I'm gonna pull for in this game. I, like Lewis Grizzard before me, "am Bulldawg born and Bulldawg bred, and when I die, I'll be Bulldawg dead." So, I have a lot of Dawg in my heart.

But...

I've also got a lot of love for (and an Industrial Engineering Degree from) Georgia Tech.

I am so conflicted.

A UGA win would be good, but it is not really going to help them much in terms of bowls if they wind next week. UGA would still go to a BCS bowl if they lose this week and win next week in the SEC Championship game. Whereas, Tech really could use the boost in bowl interest with a win tonight. Overall, Tech has a lot more to gain with a win, then UGA stands to lose with a loss.

Pre-Game Predictions:
It's gonna be either a blowout in UGA's favor, or Tech will win it close in a real slobber-knocker. It really depends on which Tech team shows up.

Pre-Game Pick:
I hedged my bets and picked UGA, even though Tech could use the win more.

No comments: