Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mommy's New Clothes...

Here's a picture of the outfit I bought at Kohl's with Mema and Michelle's birthday gift cards. Kohl's is my new favorite place to buy clothes:-) I bought a blue-tooth earpiece with mom and grandma's birthday cash. We're in the process of trying to get it in working order. After several minutes of phone conversation with motorola we decided it was the cell phones fault that the earpiece was not working. They are sending us a new phone. We'll see if it works then. I sure hope so:-) Thank you to everyone who sent gifts, cards, and e-mails for my birthday!

2 comments:

Sarah Rahija said...

yay! Isn't it fun to get new clothes that fit your new mommy body?! I know I enjoyed getting some new things! I love Kohls too ... now if only I had some cash to go there with ... David hates the store, after one isolated incident where we accidentally spent 5 hours in the store ... I had several gift cards, and kept getting better and better deals, and finding more and more bargains ... then I couldn't decide what to keep and put back ... it was kind of a hellish experience for him, I guess, and 5 years later he still gives me crap about the 5 hours he lost in that store. I try not to suggest going there often, only when I need knew underthings -- he doesn't seem to mind so much then. Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! I like the new outfit
Love
Mema