Thursday, August 10, 2006

happiness is a warm swing...


Here is little Will really really enjoying his swing.

My camera began to malfunction several days ago. But the good news is that we just happened to purchase the 4 year extended warranty from Best Buy. So, I took my camera in to get fixed. Unfortunately, it will be away for a couple of weeks.

So, in lieu of a) having a young son that needs his picture taken, b) the decommissioning of my camera, c) the rapid approach of our 5th anniversary and Valerie's birthday...
we decided to get a new digital camera. This camera is not a replacement, rather it is going to be Valerie's camera. It is nothing too special. It was the cheapest camera that Best Buy had, but I think that it will work pretty well for the closeup photos that we will be taking of Will.

1 comment:

Julie said...

He looks so comfy when he sleeps.