Tuesday, December 06, 2005

blog purpose statement...

I've been blogging now for a little over a month. During this span of time, I've finished classes at seminary, made a cross country trip by car, and found out that I'm gonna be a Daddy.

Looking back over my previous posts, I 've realized that most of the posts are really just little tidbits about personal life and a few random musings about college football.

In the future, I plan to continue to make posts about personal stuff. However, I'd also like to begin posting some more theological musings too. I'll have to figure out some topics to talk about though. I've thought about possibly doing a book review or something. I have heard quite a bit about the "emerging church," and would really like to figure out what is going on there. Perhaps, I will do some reading along those lines. Anyway, if anyone has some ideas, please let me know.

No comments: